- The Site is operated by Wintershall and all rights thereto are owned and reserved by Wintershall.
- The Site made available and the software made available on this Site are provided to the User "as is" and without guarantees or representations of any kind (express or implied) or any liability to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. Except in case of willful misconduct, Wintershall shall not be liable for any damages that have been caused by or in connection with the use of the Site. In any case Wintershall shall not be responsible for and disclaims any liability for any indirect, incidental, consequential and special damages, that have been caused by or in connection with the use of this Site.
- Any product information or other information published via the Site is given to the best of Wintershall’s knowledge. All this information shall not, however, as far as legally permissible, create any guarantee or representation of any kind or any liability of Wintershall and shall not relieve the User from undertaking its own investigations and tests.
- Except as otherwise specifically provided in writing, Wintershall’s General Conditions of Sale shall not be altered by the Site, its content, materials and information.
- Without liability whatsoever Wintershall may without notice modify and/or discontinue operation of all or portions of this Site at any time in its sole discretion, and assumes no responsibility to update the Site.
- Links to third-party sites ("Hyperlinks") do not constitute an endorsement of such third-party sites by Wintershall and Wintershall is not responsible for the availability of these sites or their contents. The hyper linking to these sites is at the User's own risk.
- Any claims or suits associated with the Site or its use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany, excluding its conflicts of law principles.